DHOS TEXT TO WIN SURVIVAL KIT OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES 2023
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES
- Prizes: TWO (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded at the end of the program (April). Each winner will receive (1) DHOS Survival Kit. Approximate Retail Value: $200.00.
Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes described above at sponsors' discretion for a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes not specifically mentioned herein, are the sole responsibility of the Potential Grand Prize winner.
- Winner determination: Potential Winners will be determined in a random drawing on or about April 3, 2023 by DHOS whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. The total number of eligible entries received will determine odds of winning. Potential winners will be notified at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Sponsor either by Text, registered mail or overnight courier on or about April 3, 2023. To be elevated to a Winner the Potential Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner. If a potential winner cannot be located or does not respond within fourteen (14) days, prize will automatically be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. If a valid prize winner cannot be reasonably determined within 18 months from the ending date of the sweepstakes, at the sponsor’s sole discretion the prize may be altered or cancelled. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner's consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
- Eligibility: Must be at least 21 years of age to enter. This sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States (excluding HI, UT, RI) except for the following and their employees and their families: Integrated Beverage Group, DHOS and their respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, beer, liquor and wine wholesalers and retailers and employees of any federal or state liquor authority. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local taxes are the winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize.
- How to Enter: You may enter via the text to win number 844-958-2589 and type in the word DHOSSURVIVAL. ALL TEXT ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59pm (EST) ON March 31, 2023. ONLY ONE (1) TEXT ENTRY PER PERSON, PER DAY, OR PER NUMBER WILL BE ACCEPTED. Or to enter via mail, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with a cell phone # for an official paper entry form (“Official Paper Entry Form”) to: DHOS Survival Kit, Sales Promotions, 7000 Broadway, Suite 305, Denver, CO 80221.
The only entries that will be considered as valid are those entered at the Entry Site or those received by Integrated Beverage Group on the Official Paper Entry Form prior to the expiration of the Entry Period. No entry will be accepted or deemed valid if it is submitted through any other means.
The Sponsors, DHOS, prize suppliers and any and all Internet server(s) and access provider(s) and prize providers (collectively, "Promotion Entities"), and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, "Releases") are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human errors; lost, misdirected or destroyed mail entries; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including without limitation any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; inability to access the Entry Site or any web pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any web site (including the Entry Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of entering information at Entry Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, incomplete, and duplicate entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrant’s ineligible. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the County of Denver City, State of Colorado and waive the right to have disputes arising out of the subject matter hereof adjudicated in any other forum. Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsors' sole control. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage.
Note: Text entry must be made by the entrant only via the provided number. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. For an Official Winners List (available after 4/3/23), or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to DHOS SURVIVAL KIT- WINNERS LIST <OR> OFFICIAL RULES (PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH YOU ARE REQUESTING), DHOS Survival Kit Sales Promotions, 7000 Broadway, Suite 305, Denver, CO 80221. Official Rules are also available on the website https://dhosspirits.com/pages/dhos-survival-text-to-win